Benvenuti nel mio piccolo mondo, se hai un'azienda o uno shop online e desideri farmi conoscere e far conoscere alle mie followers i tuoi prodotti tramite recensione contattami alla mail: sweet.beautiful.girl90@gmail.com

martedì 8 dicembre 2020

Starbackdrop - pink brickwall

StarbackdropHi, in a few months it will be my birthday, and with this pandemic gone, I absolutely want to celebrate my years in a big way.

I am organizing the party for him so as not to forget anything, and as soon as possible I want to be able to hug my friends and take many, many photos to remember all the time we were apart without being able to laugh, joke and feel happy more than before, do not give up the second of our life is discounted !!!

One of my favorite colors are shades of pink and gold, so I found some backgrounds that are right for me

to be able to create original shots and with perfect backgrounds.

pink brickwall like this

Light Pink Brick Wall Photography Backdrops


Another background to make beautiful photos is the one in shades of light pink backdrop as the:

Light Pink Spots Baby Show Photo Booth Backdrops



I also found some backgrounds lavender and pink but I'm a bit undecided whether to add the lavender color among the backgrounds to celebrate my birthday and take beautiful photos ....

instead it will absolutely not miss one of the pink and gold birthday backdrop

Happy Birthday Pink Bokeh Photo Studio Backdrops for Picture


I really like this pattern to put in the background for the sweet table.
thanks to these backgrounds I can set up the room in an economical way without sacrificing style, in fact on the site I can choose the measures suitable for the wall I have to set up, without finding myself with a background that is too small or too large !!!
thanks to Starbackdrop I found what I am looking for and the purchase is very simple and safe because you can easily pay with paypal.
if you, like me, want to take photos like a true professional, choose your favorite background!
You will find many suitable for your style!
See you soon
kiss kiss


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento